Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Food for the Thought

So I know its been a couple months since I last posted. I am very determined to do better from now on. Since I don't have much to say right now I'll just leave you with some food for the thought. :)

"It's about how you're like a lighthouse, always searching far into the distance. But the thing you're looking for is usually close to you and always has been. That's why you have to look within yourself to find answers instead of searching beyond." ~Susane Colasanti

And I like this one too :)

"Passion is passion. It's the excitement between the tedious spaces, and it doesn't matter where it's directed...It can be coins or sports or politics or horses or music or faith...the saddest people I've ever met in life are the ones who don't care deeply about anything at all." ~Nicholas Sparks

1 comment:

  1. That is the exact same thoughts i've been thinking! The excitement of moving on in life :D college seems so far away, but its only a year away for me, and you're already there :S

    ReplyDelete