Monday, July 2, 2012

It wont always be easy...

Ever since I have started working, I have no other life. My social life is gone. I hear about all the fun things my friends are doing together, wishing I could join in on the fun. Wishing they would at least just take a moment to invite me, even if I couldn't come. Just so I know that they care. But at the same time, it's better this way. Better for me to move on, to get away from the high school drama and such that they still have to deal with for another year or two. It's a big step to move on, but it will be good for me. I'll have to be Independant, learn to not care what others think, and start a life of my own. .....It won't always be easy, but it will be worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Ironically, when i started working, i thought to myself at first, "it'll be worth the money :D" but it changed to "i'd rather have a life." i suppose learning to work is necesarry though :/

    ReplyDelete